Abstract Cart Route
- __construct — Constructor accepts two types of schema; one for the item being returned, and one for the cart as a whole. These may be the same depending on the route.
- add_nonce_headers — Add nonce headers to a response object.
- calculate_totals — Ensures the cart totals are calculated before an API response is generated.
- check_nonce — For non-GET endpoints, require and validate a nonce to prevent CSRF attacks.
- get_response — Get the route response based on the type of request.
- get_route_error_response — Get route response when something went wrong.
- maybe_release_stock — If there is a draft order, releases stock.
- requires_nonce — Checks if a nonce is required for the route.